Tuesday, October 02, 2007

DENALI & NEW FAMILY

Taylor's Captivating JS Denali has gone to a new home. This lovely couple from CT wanted one of the best and I wanted the "best" home for her. Ali is being held by her new dad Ralph, and below is her new mom and Charlie, her soon to be new best friend. It was a difficult decision for me to part with my little girl. If all of you remember, I showed Ali in September and she was my first choice to keep out of Jazzy and Grady however, her coat color was not changing to blue. As TMY works deligently to improve and standardize our breeding and show program, these difficult decisions will have to be made. I know in my heart that Ali will get the "BEST" home she could have with this couple and there is no doubt in my mind that she will adjust well. I am so happy they found me...................but I do miss her!! Holly

No comments: