Tuesday, January 15, 2008

SASSY PHILLIPS TESTIMONIAL

At the end of September, my poor little Pattipan, lost her fight with kidney disease. Sad doesn't even begin to describe my feelings of losing her sweet spirit. After about a month, I decided life without a Yorkie is no fun at all. So I did an online search and found Taylor Made Yorkies. When I e-mailed Holly asking about the availability of puppies around Christmas, she replied very quickly with good news. She would have some. Both Jazzy and Libby were due to deliver pups in time for Christmas in a new home.

Taylor Made Yorkies is a wonderful place. Their website, especially the blog, has excellent information about caring for dogs, Yorkies in particular. I keep going back to keep up to date. And there are the wonderful pictures of Yorkies that will steal your heart.

Taylor Made Yorkies was extremely helpful as I went through the process of visiting and choosing my new little girl, Sassie Wynter, one of Libby's pups, to come live with me. She is already living up to her name, prancing and twirling, bossing my MinPin, Jake, around, and me, too. Although Sassie will never take the place of Pattipan, she has made her own special place in my heart.

Without hesitation I would recommend Taylor Made Yorkies to anyone who is looking for a puppy that has been born into a loving environment.

Judi Phillips

No comments: