Thursday, March 06, 2008

MY NEW ADDITION!!!!!!!!!!


For my faithful readers, I know you all have been following my Blog and several times I mentioned about waiting on a new arrival. My Michigan trip was a huge success and I am ready now to tell you about it.

Anna has been working with me for 2 years to have a boy for me. Yes, my search has been for 2 years. Many breeder/show folks wont even consider you if you already have a breeding/show program up and running. Anna is 84 yrs old and has been breeding Yorkies, Maltese and Peke's for over 50 years. She has produced many many champions in all of her breeds and is such a wealth of knowledge. Several months ago she thought she had a little boy for me but his bite went off. I think I wrote about this in my Blog, but I had already booked a flight and visit out there so decided to go anyways to spend the week with my mentor. Anyways, to make a long story short, Anna had a 15 month old boy that she was showing. After spending time with me, she decided that she would sell him to me to carry on her lines. She also was truly happy that I will show him and try to finish him to his championship. You see I have some of her line in my girls. I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! I have "Sutton" at home with me now. He is a complete doll and I am so happy with him. He has a beautiful rich dark steel blue coat and many confirmational attributes. I can't wait to debut him at some up and coming shows possibly in April. As soon as I get some great pictures of him I will put him on here. For now, here is one that shows his beautiful color. Holly

No comments: