Saturday, July 19, 2008

HOME VISIT TO SEE MAX AND MAISIE

I had the opportunity to visit a couple of my puppies at their home this week. Here is Max, son of Ruby and Grady. Max is very outgoing and such a kissy bug. He rules the roost and just is a joy for sure.
Maisie, daughter of Abbie and Grady is much more reserved and really did not want her picture taken. She kept sneaking up behind me and giving me kisses on my ear to let me know she enjoyed the visit although she is the shy reserved one in the household.
Bill and Vicki are here playing with their new additions, Molly and Maddie. The little sneakers were having a wonderful time terrorizing Max and Maisie and showing off for their new brother and sister. Thank you to this family for LOVING their yorkies the way they do. Holly

No comments: