Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WHAT'S HAPPENING AT TMY

We are really busy as usual but this time not due to the dogs...LOL. I got a new job in September and I am slamming with work so I have been putting in long hours and just not finding the time to write too much right now. Please forgive me.
Chance is still available. He is a really nice boy and will make a great boy for someone. I also have decided to sell Sadie (Mercedes). She will probably weigh about 5.5 lbs full grown. Right now she has a floppy ear.....teething really bad but I think I can get it up . She is a little love bug. She is out of Delia and Sutton. Both will be sold spay/neuter only.
Jazzy is finally in season and we will be breeding her. Hope for success for us. Abbie and Lib are on sabatical until next summer. Everyone else is doing well. We will be breeding Lucy and Sierra for the first time this coming spring. I am anxious to see what our bred bys give us. It is exciting times. No shows now until after the first of the year........it is good to have a break.
Like everyone else........I am trying to prepare for the holidays. Well keep coming back to see me thru the blog and take care. Holly

No comments: