Sunday, January 11, 2009

THOUGHTS AND THANK YOU

Recently I was very upset again because I found out that someone was telling bad tales about TMY. Most things were lies, but they also used tidbits of the truth and twisted them to be horrible.
Every time this happens I dont understand it, but the more time goes on and the more I think about it.........I have to say thank you. The reason for this is that just over the last 2 weeks I have received several calls from folks seeking a reputable breeder to purchase a yorkie. They have reinforced that my website is what drew them to me.........my articles, my blog, my pictures and the way I handle my emails and writings. They selected me because they felt from what they could see........is that I am a breeder who cares and loves my dogs. More than that, I care about each and every one of you who have used me as a resource or who bought one of my pups. Thank you so much for helping me set TMY apart from others, light the fire under those who have misjudged us and for just being there for support for ME when I needed it most. I love you all!!! TMY will continue to do what we do best.............care!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank your pups, too! They are your best ambassadors. Everywhere I bring Lulu, people want to know where I got her. And I tell them!
Lulu's Mom

Editor said...

You go girl!!!!
I have been and stayed at your home and have seen for myself that you have the best facility that can be possible.
You think of your "kids" better than some humans care for their kids.
Kudos for the great job you do! You work hard to do things right!!!
Jealous, small minded people with too much time on their hands DO NOT know you and your dogs.
Keep up the good work and hugs from Judy and Emma.

Anonymous said...

Even though I do not personal know you or never purchase any of your yorkie.. I have always enjoy reading your blog.. and I felt as if your website is one of the best information I could use for my Harley (yorkie). Just love your website. Dont worry about others. I ll stand all way for you. Stay Warm TMY!!

Taylor Made Martini said...

I'm so happy that I found you to get my puppy. One of the many great reasons I chose you was how much you care about your little guys even after they leave. Keep up the great work!!