Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! What's happening?

Time got away from me. I didn't have a chance to come on here to wish everyone a very happy Easter. I hope all of you had a nice one. We spent time with family and resting the end of the day. All the puppies are keeping me busy. Our new addition, Vegas had one single female puppy born on March 31st. She is a gorgeous little baby and fatter than a butterball having all that milk to herself. Vegas is being a wonderful mommy and I can't wait to see how her puppy matures. Ruby is due in 11 days. This is our first litter with her and Champion daddy Sutton. This also is the only line breeding we have done as Sutton and Ruby have the same grand daddy back. We are excited to see what we get........pray for girls as this is what folks are asking for.
Don't forget the Yorkie family reunion in late June. I will post more later.

No comments: