Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TAYLOR'S INDY FORTUNE 500

Taylor's Indy Fortune 500 showed for his very first time in Fitchburg Ma at the Toy Classic. He has never been out and only had one training class which he did not enjoy..........but we tried anyways. Indy took a first in his class both days winning over a dog his same age from New York, and then on Sunday took a Reserve WIN overall in male dogs. I was so thrilled!! He showed much better than I ever anticipated. Although we have some work to do, I think Indy may do very well in the future. We are very proud of you!!! Kisses from all of us.

2 comments:

Ellen in NH said...

WTG, handsome boy! Look at that face -- no wonder you won! Looks like you'll be doing a lot of that with those looks. :o)

yorkiegirl said...

Thank you so much Ellen for commenting on my blog. I appreciate you looking!!! Holly