Friday, October 09, 2009

MICHELLE AND SULLEY TESTIMONIAL

Holly,
First of all, i want to thank you for being soooooo patient with me. I know i took 6 months to choose the puppy of my dreams, but i am so glad i waited.
Its that "Intuitive thing" When you know you know. I just knew through his pic, and than visiting him, that he was "Mine"
I asked you every question in the book over the months, and you graciously answered each and every one of them. I would see the pups being born online, and see their parents, and i just knew you were the one.
Arming me with all the knowledge i now have about Yorkies has made this transition with Sulley to my home, effortless. I know what to feed him, what to do, what not to do. I cant wait to groom him with you, and im so looking forward to that.
With that, i cant believe that Taylormadeyorkies will actually groom my baby, show me how to do it, and you dont charge for it? You will watch him if i need to be gone for a few days, or go on vacation? Wow, nobody offers this, and i wouldnt feel good about leaving him with anyone else. This is truly a package deal made in heaven.
I have had Sulley for two weeks now, and i have to say i love him more and more each day. I mean he has 27 dog toys. He doesnt have clothing... he loveeesss toys... balls, ropes,, and he is sooo much fun. Loves to be outside, can outrun me anyday of the week, and i am amazed at his love and his intelligence every single day. I tell him "Your Mommy Angel and Daddy Sutton did a beautiful job Sulley" and he knows what im saying!
You have got to hear this one... so precious.

He loooooves his nylon bones... he loves my daughter, he knows her name, and runs toward her door when i say where is Cassidy. SOOO Smart.
I say Sulley lets go potty, he runs to the door, and he goes outside and goes pee/poop. So smart.
He knows the word water, treat, food, potty/pee/poo/lets go and we run together..
night night.. and he crawls into his crate...
he knows the word Johnnie our chihuahua,, he is here two days a week.
He knows the word toys. Bones, i cant believe it, i have never ever had a dog so smart.
He will retrieve any toy i throw and bring it right back to me.
He just ate dinner, and i said Sull lets go out, he RUNS to the front door, and we go out and he jumps like a bunny, i wish you could
see how much he loves to be outside.
He goes to bed, and now sleeps through the night, after two weeks..he may get up to pee/eat/water and goes right back to bed
He is loving/sweet/licky/and is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

So Holly i just want to thank you, and initially for being so patient with me, and for giving me the love of my life!
Hugs
Michelle
South Portland ME

P.S. you will continue to get pics because i cant stop taking them! :)

2 comments:

anonymous said...

You have to share your tips for training. We are getting our puppy, Shortie, this Friday.

Anonymous said...

You can email me at shellin3@aol.com and i will tell you how i trained/training Sulley.