Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MCCUE TESTIMONIAL

In March of this year, I lost my little Hannah who was a 14 year old Yorkie. I began researching breeders in my area to find another love to heal my broken heart.
I was intrigued by Holly's website because it provided everything possible that you would need to know about the breed, puppyhood and care. I called and had a great conversation which ultimately led to my first visit to TMY. My husband and I both went to visit and we were both impressed with the fact that these dogs mean the world to Holly and Scott and it is their passion, not just a business. We decided to open our hearts again to a little guy who we named Kolbe. He is smart, cute, loveable and just what we needed! About that same time, Holly wanted to find a good home for one of her mothers who would no longer be having puppies. Jazzy came home with us too! One of my friends said her name should have been Zsa Zsa because she is so dainty, regal looking and so well mannered. She just wants all of your love!

I would whole heartedly recommend TMY to anyone looking for a Yorkie. Holly is always there for questions and support and there is no one more knowledgeable about the breed. Thank you Holly for both Kolbe and Jazzy - they are the hi-lite of 2009 for our family.

No comments: