Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SAD DAY

TMY had a sad day yesterday. Our darling Abbie who was due with puppies on 4/12/10 miscarried the whole litter during the night. Abbie who has never had a problem before, was overly huge this time. I suspect she was carrying a more than normal litter and her body could not handle it. We are all ok with what happened and she is doing fine now, but poor Abbie is being very depressed right now knowing she has no babies. It is funny to think this way, but truly it is apparent for sure. If any of you want, say a little comfort prayer for her so that she can recover soon. Thanks so much. Holly

1 comment:

Judi said...

I just dropped in to check your pics yesterday and saw both sad posts on Abbie's pups and Anya. I couldn't comment right away because I was so sad I had to leave. Still have tears in my eyes today. I know how tough it must be and am sending prayers to comfort Abbie. I had a cat who lost her kittens and know how sad and bewildered Abbie is.