Friday, July 23, 2010

WHAT'S NEW AT TMY......

Sorry I have not been writing much on here. The busy summer days with family things and taking care of business...LOL. What's new here at TMY? Well, we are impatiently waiting for our babies to arrive. Vegas is due next Wednesday but could wait until the following week if she decided to. Tessa and Faith are in training for showing. Payton is waiting for majors. We have entered in several shows only to have small entries. Finally a major coming in Keene NH in early August, but that does not mean we will take the win ....but we have to try. Lucy is growing a booda belly, Fallon is finally showing with her pregnancy too. Maybe small litters this time around. Anna Banana has gone to her forever home. I had kept her for showing but her sweet soft personality did her in. She did not like the big dogs at all. I felt it was best to sell her as a pet although I miss her and wished she could have been a show pup. Meadow has a new haircut, really short shave down and she loves it and so do I.........when i find my missing camera I will take pictures.
My daughter in law Danielle is due to have my 4th grandchild any minute.......a little girl. They have a boy, Garrett already. My daughter Jaime just found out she is having a boy in December, they have 2 girls Taylor and Kierney now.
Angel is in season and we will be doing a breeding this weekend. Sopie and Sampson are here as guests for an overnighter........... Well, that is about it for now.......stay cool and don't eat too much potato salad!! Holly

No comments: