Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NEW AT TMY

My sincere apologies and thank you to all for emailing me to see what is up here. It has been tremendously busy. Unfortunately I have been swamped and I mean swamped with my regular job. As most know I work from home as a Registered Nurse.
Anyway, inbetween I have been showing. Payton earned single pts in Fitchburg last week and one in Springfield this week. She still needs her 3 pt major to finish her Championship. We are not in a hurry and it will come.
Vegas delivered as you know. Her 2 girls are 5 weeks old now. I do not know where the time went. They are very cute and fat little playful butterballs.
Lucy delivered by C section one single female. This little one had a hard time and for 1.5 weeks we battled to keep her going. She all of a sudden just turned around and finally started gaining weight. she nicely weighed over 5 oz at birth but dropped like a rock daily. Now she is 8.5 oz and I think we may be out of the woods. Thanks to SMVC for helping us consistently with her. I will get pictures soon.
Angel is next in line for delivering around 9/15 then Delia around 10/15. Sierra is being bred this week. All in all we are holding our own. A bit of bad luck with a false pregnancy with Meadow this time around.
feel free to write me or call. I always can use a break and thanks again for being so supportive! Holly

No comments: