Monday, December 26, 2011

HEART FELT TESTIMONIAL


When I started looking for a Yorkie, I was terrified of what I found.
Internet scandals, Home breeders trying to make a buck. Yorkies that
didn't look like Yorkies. I was beginning to think that I was never going to
find a pup and feel good about it.  Then I found 'Taylor Made Yorkies'.
Taylor Made is not your everyday breeder and it was obvious the first time
that I talked with Holly.  Response time to all questions was almost immediate
and her replies informative.  Very personable person with one desire at heart -
to place her great pups in great homes.  The first time I saw her pups, it was
obvious, even to me, they were distinctively beautiful picture perfect Yorkies.
I fell in love with one just looking at the picture and quickly knew I was in good
hands going to Holly.  I had a million questions and Holly could answer them all.
She was patient with me and her wealth of knowledge is immeasurable.
Let me make it clear, there is no one who knows more about the Yorkie and how
to raise and take care of one than Holly.  If any concerns arise,  I know that I
will always be able to go back to her for help. 
My overall feeling from this experience - I just didn't buy a pup from Taylor Made,
I became a member of their family.

couldn't be prouder or happier new moms of Taylors Princess Isabella "Bella"

Nina & Kim

No comments: