Saturday, July 06, 2013

Downsizing

 I have multiple adult dogs that I am placing. If you are interested please contact me.

DOB 5/16/06 7 years old- Honee -nice quiet mom. Has pups on her so wont be ready for at least 12 weeks. Spay included.
DOB 2/19/13 4 year old Jaiden. Larger dog around 11 lbs. Good with children. Sweet. Spay included.
DOB 11/5/2008 4.5 yr old Cookie weighs about 8 lbs. Sweet dog. Climber. Spay included.
DOB: 7/27/11  2yr old Fannie Mae.  Nice dog but needs one on one training. Smart and loving. Spay not included but will have it done at my cost.
DOB: 9/14/07 Turning 6 yrs old Angel. Wonderful dog. Is bred and will be available after her puppies come and are weaned. Spay included.

2 boys to place in and about the Arundel area or Portland area. Free but the agreement is that I can use them for breeding. It may mean you bring them to me for a few days when I need them. Aiden 3.5 lbs Champion-3 yrs old, and Frankie (2 yrs old) about 6 lbs. They both love everyone. Frankie is a bit shy.
I also am considering to surrogate out a couple of females to the area for a couple more breedings. The dogs will be yours at the end. $500 cost and you will have to pay for the spay.

No comments: