Wednesday, May 17, 2017

NO LONGER BREEDING: CALL SHERI


To my wonderful followers, yorkie family and friends.
I am venturing into another phase in my life with a move to a new home in the summer of 2017 and with it I am taking a much needed break from breeding at this time. I have no pups available.
I have one 5 year female adult I need to place.
If you or a friend is looking for a puppy, please call Sheri Clark in Old Saybrook CT at 1-860-227-3814. She is carrying on my lines. Thank you so much for all the love you have shown me and bless you all.
I continue to be asked, " are you really done breeding?". The answer is yes. I have sold or spayed all of my breeding dogs and my dearest Sutton will be staying with me until he passes over the rainbow bridge. He has been the core of my breeding program, produced me many champions and sired many of my litters. The little man will keep me company.  Holly with Taylor Made Yorkies

No comments: