Thursday, November 29, 2007

SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING

To all my readers. I am so sorry for not writing an update on here. I have been so very busy between the dogs, classes and work I have not been on here. My computer is also acting up, guess I need to take it to the doctors as well. It wont download any pictures or anything right now. So sorry no new pics for awhile.
I do want to tell you first that the newborn girl pup that was having a hard time after she was born is doing fantastic. She starting nursing on her own Friday night and has gained plenty of weight. You would never know it was touch and go for her. She is just adorable and has pinky cheeks. She will be a light tan for sure. All the pups are growing and are really sweet. This is a really nice litter and two of them look like they are going to be tiny. They all remind me of Key when he was a baby.
Everyone else is doing well. I take Ruby on Monday for her pre-delivery xray so I will be sure to let you know how many pups we are expecting from her. She is due next Thursday!! Boy are we going to have a house full then........LOL
Libbys pups are doing great......we are still working on ears and so far they just think the tapes are playtoys......little monsters. Jazzys pups are become love bugs. Now they attack and lick and kiss you all over with every interaction.......too cute for sure.

Do we have any pups still available? Yes we do .........give me a call or send an email to chat. Take care Holly

No comments: