Wednesday, February 06, 2008

BACK HOME WITH MY SOUTHERN BELLE


Hi, ya'all........three days down in sunny Alabama and I can draaaaawwwwwllllll with the best of them!!! In all seriousness, I had the most wonderful trip. Everyone was so nice and my hostess Leslie was super.......I was in yorkie heaven when I was there. We groomed and shared ideas, ate King Cake (oh how luscious!!) and more. Sierra faired the plane ride fine. We both were exhausted and as you can see in the first picture...she is snuggled up with some of the family sleeping back here in Maine. She is a real sweetie and we love her. She doesn't quite know what to make of the snow yet...... but she will get used to it. I will put on some good pics of her as soon as we have time. The other pics are some of Leslies dogs.

No comments: