Wednesday, February 27, 2008

DURSEY UPDATE

Do you remember Dursey? Dursey is the son of Grady and Delia from her 2007 June litter and he went to live with Monica and Gia down in New Hampshire. I just receieved a wonderful update from them. Gia is a sheltie who is a registered Pet Partner and a READ certified therapy dog. They both take such good care of him. Dursey goes to school and has graduated from puppy kindergarten and is almost done Advanced basics and will soon be starting puppy agility classes. ( He loves this part)
I am told he just loves school!!!! At this time, Gia is helping him get ready for the CGC exam. He can heel, sit, stand and down. His stays are up to one minute. I am told he loves everyone and has the "Gift of Happiness".
What a nice letter I received and I am so happy that he is doing so well. We will keep you posted as he becomes certified and advances in his training......... Holly

No comments: