Tuesday, April 08, 2008

TARYN

My darling little Taryn is coming home friday. "Taylor's True Taryn of Eng" has been out in Michigan staying with my mentor, Gert, since my trip out there in February. I had booked my flight to bring 2 dogs home with me but the airline messed up and booked another dog for someone else so when I went to finalize my plans, the airline refused to let me bring 2 as they only allow 2 dogs on a flight. So Taryn had to stay and thank God for Gert. Gertie tells me I should have named her Taryn the Terror!!!!!!!!!!!! as she is a spunky get into everything type girl...........LOL. Within a couple of days there, she had mastered climbing the gates in the house, climbing stairs, found a way to get onto the furniture and had all of Gertie's adults doing circles around her. I think I will have my work cut out for me when she comes home but that is ok. TMY has never backed away from challenges and her personality will sport another outgoing show dog for sure. We are looking forward to her arrival and I will get some updated pictures soon. Holly

No comments: