Thursday, May 08, 2008

LIBBY HAS DELIVERED!!!


Libby delivered 2 beautiful little boys yesterday morning around 6:30 am. I got up my normal time of 5 am and she was anxious to go outside.......so I let her out with the other dogs and when I let them all back in ..........no Libby......... I called and could not see her so outside I went in jammies and slippers only to find her in the biggest hole she could dig in 10 minutes time!!!LOL. She had found a spot next to the foundation of the house under a tarp that was out there covering the hose reel.......... She was literally covered in black earth and grass..........so in the house we went.......brushed her off and into the whelping box she went. By the time she delivered she was dry and we were able to wash most of the "bed" off from her. Mother nature and instincts take over even when the Hilton awaits.........LOL
She delivered 2 gorgeous little boys within a half hour and everyone is doing great. Weighing in at 6 5/8 and 4 1/4.........Lib in an attentive mom and the little squeeks from the boys again fill the TMY household. Such a happy time!!!!!!!!! Holly

No comments: