Monday, October 27, 2008

MEADOW IN SUNDAY AKC FUN MATCH IN WATERBORO

Meadow attended her 2nd AKC Match on Sunday competing against some 30 toy dogs. She took a first in her Best Bred By class and then took a Group Three in overall. What that means is that she competed against all the winners in every type of toy dogs and she placed third overall. I really think this is excellent for only her second time out. She is the perfect angel on the table. Loves all the people and dogs and walked nicely in the ring. Of course the stacking on the floor with all the other dogs around her excited her........and she wanted to play but she responded to me and stood when I asked her. I really think she is going to well for me at the shows if she keeps this up!! We let grandma Judy know how she did and she was very pleased as well. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures to post for you.

No comments: