Monday, October 20, 2008

SUTTON IN SPRINGFIELD SHOW




I was so happy to see Sutton this weekend as he showed in West Springfield MA. We were hoping for a win but ended up walking away with Reserves both Friday and Saturday, and when he placed 2nd in his class Sunday, MJ threw in the towel temporarily and didnt put him back in for the reserve win. Oh well.......maybe another day. With only 3 single points needed we are confident that the right Judge and show will come along. MJ Held is in all of the pictures. She is handling Sutton at the shows and she is from the Buffalo NY area. She is wonderful to him and he is showing well for her. I was so very happy that on Sunday I got to hold him and talk to him. He showed me in lots of kisses as I cried of course. I miss him so much and can't wait for him to come home!! Enjoy the pics.

No comments: