Thursday, June 04, 2009

3RD ANNUAL YORKIE FAMILY REUNION

Taylor Made Yorkies is pleased to announce we will be having our 3rd annual yorkie family reunion on June 27th from 10:30 a.m. on. Again this year we ask that each of you bring something to share. Bring your favorite dish or email or call me for suggestions. This year we will be doing a couple of things differently. I hope to have a couple of guest speakers, possibly a photographer and some special gifts for all of you. It will be a fun day filled with great food, great company and lots of yorkies!! Rain date is Sunday June 28th but we will hope for sunshine as well. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. TMY looks forward to this event every year. I don't know of any other breeder who does this and every year it amazes me to see all of our little yorkies and how they have grown. We look forward to seeing all of you.
If you are unable to make the reunion, please send me a current picture of your baby so we can have a Who's Missing poster. Thanks so much. Holly

ps: DON'T FORGET YOUR LAWN CHAIRS

4 comments:

Norma said...

I can't wait to come to see all of my relatives and romp around in the grass with them!! I had so much fun last year!! And I was only 7 months old then. So this year I'll have even more fun! And Mom liked meeting all of the other "parents," you know, those humans who sit in lawn chairs..... :) I prefer to lie down right on the grass!! See you soon!! Love, Lulu (daughter of Abbie and Grady, born 11-23-2007)

Ellen L. said...

Oh, this is so nice of you! I hope you don't mind me following your blog and not having one of your yorks. I do have 2 yorkie boys and am hoping someday to add a yorkie girl to our family (I need a little pink around here!). Are you going to be showing at any local venues around the ME/NH/MA area in the near future? I'd love to see your little show boy in person!

-- Ellen in NH

yorkiegirl said...

Ellen send me your email.......would love to chat with you.....Holly

Ellen L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.