Monday, June 29, 2009

BIG BASH BIG SUCCESS AND LOADS OF FUN

Taylor Made Yorkies held its 3rd annual yorkie family reunion on Saturday June 27th. The sun shone brightly........a miracle in itself and we all had loads of fun. More then 50 folks came and I believe we had over 25 yorkie pals as well. I will do a final count soon. TMY offered family photos and candids, and group pictures can be made available to anyone who would like one. As soon as I get some photos sent to me I will post them for all to see.
We had tons of wonderful food, a surprize speaker, Mr. Stephen Glass from Yorkies.com, Worcester MA who talked to us about his website and the wealth of information on it, door prizes and gifts for all the puppies and one big surprize which all human folks were winners of this year..........custom printed t-shirts with our very own Sutton, Indy and Willow featured on them.
I can't thank you all enough for coming and "making my day!!". It is so rewarding as a breeder and promoter of the breed to see such beautiful dogs that we have produced.........and what awesome temperments........Not one fight, not one bark and all of the pups seem to have a great time. The little human people had a ball playing in the pool and splashing all around.
Thank you again for coming and seeing me. As usual, I spread a bit thin but promise next year I will be with you for the whole outing and will recruit lots of help so I dont have to work!! I hope all of you had a wonderful time! Holly

No comments: