Tuesday, June 01, 2010

HUGE WIN FOR TAYLOR'S PAY-ENG IT FORWARD!!

Here is Payton after her big win........she had no idea what she did!
We showed for 4 days in Fitchburg Ma this past weekend. Everyone was calling the "RESERVE" queen. I think I must have had it pasted to my head by day 3. I showed Wind all 4 days and he got reserve the first 3. We just could not pull off any points. I showed "Payton" just 2 days and on Saturday she got Reserve as well. Our last day there, Wind did nothing but our little 8 month old "Taylor's Pay-Eng it Forward" earned a Winners Bitch title with BEST of Winners over 14 entries getting a 4 POINT MAJOR on her 5th show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so exciting and everyone was hugging me and congratulating me.........I was in shock and just couldn't wrap myself around what just happening. Unbelievable ending to the weekend. Payton is the daughter of Fallon and Sutton. Pictures to come! But we are sooooooooo proud of her!! HOlly

No comments: