Saturday, June 26, 2010

I CAN'T THANK ALL OF YOU ENOUGH !!

Taylor Made Yorkies hosted its' 4th Annual yorkie family reunion today. With more than 65 people and over 30 puppies visiting we had a wonderful day. I can't thank all of you enough for coming to see us. Every year I look forward to seeing each and every one of you, and to see the puppies it is just incredible!!! I love them all!! I also appreciate the special guests we had today that came to visit us. Some will be perspective parents and some dear friends that I so much care for.
We had sunshine, tons of great food again, some of which I sneaked into the house so I could eat it again tonight....lol, prizes, and the special gifts for everyone which this year was a 2011 calendar featuring pictures of many of the dogs, and of course toys for all the pups.
Mainely Media came to visit and will write a story and include picutures for the paper. Big hugs to all of you. I tried to spend more time chatting and less time running. I think I did better this year than in the past.
We had cake, and I mean CAKE. A special gift cake was given to me by the O'Connors. I can't thank you enough. It was my 4 point picture showing Payton and the cake was gorgeous. We also had a huge bone cake made by yours truly. The brownies, fudge, pie,cupcakes and cookies were available for all to enjoy. I will be posting a bunch of pictures on here so be sure to check them out.
Again, from my heart I love all of you and your little furbabies. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holly

No comments: