Thursday, March 22, 2007

EXCITING NEWS GONE SOUR!!

A couple of weeks ago I posted that I had some exciting news. Not only did it generate lots of interest, but lots of guesses and it was FUN to see all the thoughts and creativity people had. Well unfortunately, the wind from my sails was knocked down and the exciting news has gone sour........ I guess that happens sometimes.
You see, I had purchased a new puppy, a show quality male from a woman that I met last year, however, due to contractual problems, the sale fell through. Many show breeders sign strict contracts even on outside breedings and if not careful, it limits what they can do. Although she was going to co-own him with me and help me show him, the Sire's owner refused to sign off on the papers and wants to buy the pup back.
Of course I am truly disappointed but a great lesson learned. I am confident it is just a matter of time before I DO find a new addition to our family, as the future will come soon and TMY will need a new male to breed with our up and coming young moms...........thanks for all your excitement and support. I appreciate it. Holly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out yorkietrail.com there is a really cute male puppy for sale. They are a bit pricey but she seems to raise her Yorkies like you. Good Luck!