Friday, March 09, 2007

PUPPIES AT PLAY

Hi everyone, I just started letting the pups out to play in the office when I am in there..........It is such a "hoot" to watch them romping, running, jumping........ There was a little styrofoam plate in here and one of them found it........as you can see, she is proudly prancing around with it and everyone else wants it. It's amazing to me how much they have changed in just 7 weeks. Today I will take them up to meet Dr Hutchins for their first shots and exam. I plan to be there for an hour, as the staff just love to see the new puppies and to play with them.
Girl 1 is the talkative one........every day when I talk to them she is the one who yipps and barks at me ...jumping with her little front feet. Girl 2 & 3 have similar personalities........both of them take a minute to warm up and then they are the fiesty two...grabbing toys and trying to attack mom, my feet and anything else they can get their little mouths on.........and girl 4 is monkey-see-monkey-do....mocking all the others and letting out the cutest growl to let everyone know she is there too. They are just so darn adorable!!! For the two families that will be new moms/dads......you are very lucky as I have literally recieved a hundred calls on these pups. Have a great day!! Holly

No comments: