Friday, May 25, 2007

BIG SECRET SURPISE ON US


If you have been following my blog, you may recall that I posted that we did not have a successful breeding with Delia in April. WELL GUESS WHAT.......DELIA MAY HAVE A BIG SECRET SURPRISE FOR US VERY SOON!!! This is not confirmed yet..........and could actually be a false pregnancy...................but..................Delia has quite the belly going, sure signs of being pregnant and would be due possibly around June 15th or so. Having said that...........I keep feeling for movement which would be the next confirmation for me, and I will plan to take her for an xray around June 8th for finalization!!! Yes we did an ultrasound which was negative for pregnancy, but I had the dates mixed up in my head so it was too early, and he did see some fluid sacks which he said could be the result of a false pregnancy. Oh well, not everything is 100%.

I am so very excited as I really wanted to breed Delia back. She had such an absolute beautiful pup last November and TMY wants another just like her. I will keep all of you posted and if there are any of you interested, I am making a waiting list. Keep reading the blog for updates!! Holly

No comments: