Wednesday, May 02, 2007

YCKC-2 DAY SHOW THIS WEEKEND MAY 5 & 6

This weekend York County Kennel Club is hosting a 2 day AKC event point show. It is both Saturday May 5th and 6th at the Acton Fair Grounds in Acton Maine. 8am- 5pm. Both days will provide you with some exciting weekend activities. Not only will their be confirmation judging, but agility, obedience and rally. There will also be a Puppy Extravaganza!
Last year was my first time ever going to a dog show...........I went both days!!! Not only was it fun, but a learning experience and just plain informative. I saw dogs that I have never seen before and learned so much!
YCKC members, Staff, along with myself will be there to share with you, as well as many show exhibitors. Food items and raffles will be on sale. Come on out and support YCKC.
The weather is supposed to be marvelous and I know you and your family will really enjoy this event. Admission is $3 to the general public, $2 for students and seniors.
If you do come, ask for me as I would love to meet you in person if we have not done so yet..Holly

No comments: