Tuesday, August 21, 2007

FENWAY

Hello everyone!!! My name is Fenway and I am going home with my new mom, Meghan and dad, Brad today. I was the smallest pup in my litter but I will tell you ...............I am a little devil at heart. As you can see from the pictures, I love to play....and I can smile and laugh too............. I am sooooooooo cute!!! I will be going to live in Salem MA. I know my new mom and dad are just going to love me to death...........I can't wait. Like all pups I want to be spoiled. I hope to see all of you again with updated pictures and stories of my antics. Puppy kisses to all......... Fenway and Holly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fenway,
You are so cute and we can't wait to meet you! Meghan and Brad have everything ready for you at your new house!
See you soon,
John and Janet

yorkiegirl said...

Wait until you see him...........he is just so adorable!!