Monday, August 04, 2008

MEADOW UPDATE MONDAY EVENING

I just spoke with the doc and they tried a diuretic with her this afternoon. It perked her up enough that she ate her lunch, pulled out her IV and played with her toy that I brought her this morning. They said she even wagged her tail a bit before she layed back down to rest. They told me she was laying on her back with her legs in the air............unheard of in a pup in her condition. Although doc's words were........"she is NOT out of the woods yet", these are all good signs that possibly she will make it thru this. They are "hopeful" that she will continue to improve.
Of course I am still sick about all of this and worried to death..........but it made me smile to know that my strong little girl still has fight in her.
Thank you to all who have called and sent such caring emails regarding Meadow. The power of prayer sometimes can be more powerful than any drug in the world.........thank you so much and keep praying for my baby to survive. HOlly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy that meadow is feeling alot better and i know that she will survive so God may bless meadow for her tuff times.