Sunday, December 24, 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


Happy Holidays everyone. Our holiday is truly blessed. We have such wonderful friends and family, dogs and puppies and wonderful people coming into our lives to be new mom's and dad's in the near future. There is nothing like a Yorkie. They are the most loving dogs. Most of the time mine are "attached to my hip". They go where I go, they pile on top of me when I am watching TV and believe me, I need to buy a larger bed! My apologies that we did not have pups in time for x-mas, however that is something you really can't plan on. The 3 families that have committed to one of our babes are ok with it, and actually said it was perfect as the holiday season can be soooooooo busy and not lots of time for a little one. The pups will be ready around the 10th of January. I will miss them....but all are going to wonderful homes. We still have 2 babes left. Of course I am in no hurry as Tiny Tia has stolen my heart...but I can't keep them all.......smile.

She is a cracker jack! Her ears are up and she has personality plus. She truly has the yorkie attitude and just loves attention. She prances around like the queen bee already. Tia is for sale at $1500.00. She is going to stay small. 5 week weight is 1 pound 3 oz. If interested, give me a call. I want her to have a very special home.

I hope Santa is kind to all of you and that you have many wonderful blessings during this holiday season. Holly

No comments: