Monday, December 18, 2006

TaylorMadeYorkies.com Blog


TaylorMadeYorkies.com Blog
I have to apologize for not doing anything on here. But those of who know, work, home and dogs seem to take up all the time and there is never enough hours in the day. But here I am, ready to update you. The puppies are growing sooooooooo fast. We still have Tiny Tia available...although I want to wait a bit longer to see how she grows. She is a fiesty little one...a pound and 2 oz right now. She is eating mush and playing hard and loves attention. She has the sweetest face. When we get ready, she will be $1500.00
We also have Delia's baby girl available. She looks just like a teddy bear with the short nose and the tiny ears. I have a feeling she is going to be a real looker and won't be surprised if she is show quality. I again want to wait a few more weeks to see her progression. It's still hard to tell at this point. I am thinking $1300 right now. Don't hesitate to call and talk if you have questions. We have lots invested in our dogs and all are special. I know you won't be disappointed either.
The three other puppies are sold. Toby, the little boy is going to a couple in Portland Maine. They have come to visit and they just love him. Maddie, the biggest pup and first born is going to a family in Central Maine. She will have a 9 year boy to love and play with her.
Last but not least is Emma. She is going to live with Judy, my dear friend and website manager in Dexter, Maine. Emma is a doll and of course I will get to see her occasionally. We are all excited about our potential new homes and moms and dads.

No comments: