Thursday, December 27, 2007

LITTLE ANGEL-PERFECT GIFT

This is such a nice story. Roland contacted me months ago and wanted to buy his wife the perfect gift for x-mas........something she has wanted for a very long time........a yorkie puppy. Roland and I worked behind the scenes to make this happen and on X-mas eve, he came to pick up this little angel for his wife. "Angel" is the daughter of Jazzy and Grady. Maureen told me yesterday that when he brought her in she could not stop crying as she was sooooooooooo happy. Ironically, this puppy was named Angel. She told me the story of how her maiden name is the same as ours and about her sister Laura who passed a few years ago, we live on Laura Ln, and how her sisters son told her that this puppy was an angel sent to her..............so fitting to name this pup "Angel". I am so very happy for this family and I could not have found a better home for her. Congrats to them. Holly

No comments: