Thursday, December 20, 2007

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS


On the 1st day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: The 1st sleepless night that I've seen...........

On the 2nd day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: Two calls to the breeder and the 1st sleepless night that I've seen..........

On the 3rd day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: 3 hours of crying, 2 calls to the breeder and the 1st sleepless night that I've seen........

On the 4th day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: 4 piles of poo poo, 3 hours of crying, 2 calls to the breeder and the 1st sleepless night that I've seen.........

On the 5th day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: 5 trips to PetSmart, 4 piles of poo poo, 3 hours of crying, 2 calls to the breeder and the 1st sleepless night that I've seen.........

On the 6th day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: 6 chewed corners, 5 trips to PetSmart, 4 piles of poo poo, 3 hours of crying, 2 calls to the breeder and the 1st sleepless night that I've seen.....

On the 7th day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: 7 pee pee puddles, 6 chewed corners, 5 trips to PetSmart, 4 piles of poo poo, 3 hours of crying, 2 calls to the breeder and the 1st sleepless night that I've seen..........

On the 8th day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: 8 toys strewed about, 7 pee pee puddles, 6 chewed corners, 5 trips to PetSmart, 4 piles of poo poo, 3 hours of crying, 2 calls to the breeder and the 1st sleepless night that I've seen..........

On the 9th day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: 9 pairs of wet stockings, 8 toys strewed about, 7 pee pee puddles, 6 chewed corners, 5 trips to PetSmart, 4 piles of poo poo, 3 hours of crying, 2 calls to the breeder and the 1st sleepless night that I've seen........

On the 10th day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: 10 minutes of rest, 9 pairs of wet stockings, 8 toys strewed about, 7 pee pee puddles, 6 chewed corners, 5 trips to PetSmart, 4 piles of poo poo, 3 hours of crying, 2 calls to the breeder and the 1st sleepless night that I've seen.........

On the eleventh day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: 11 people visiting.....awwwwww, 10 minutes of rest, 9 pairs of wet stockings, 8 toys strewed about, 7 pee pee puddles, 6 chewed corners, 5 trips to PetSmart, 4 piles of poo poo, 3 hours of crying, 2 calls to the breeder and my first sleepless night that I've seen...........

On the 12th day of x-mas my yorkie gave to me: 12 puppy kisses, 11 people visiting, 10 minute of rest, 9 pairs of wet stockings, 8 toys strewed about, 7 pee pee puddles, 6 chewed corners, 5 trips to PetSmart, 4 piles of poo poo, 3 hours of crying, 2 calls to the breeder and my first sleepless night that I've seen................

Boy...................do I wish I listened to all the instructions about crate training and the puppy play pen....................... Happy Holidays Everyone!!! Holly

No comments: