Wednesday, December 19, 2007

WOW!!

Wow....... I was just noticing that we have had over 20 thousand hits on our website. I have to thank all of you who come on here to read what is happening here at TMY. It is just amazing to me that I have that many people coming on here to view the pups and to read my little blurps!!
Thank you , thank you!!!
Right now we are very busy. Two litters of pups will be going home between now and x-mas. Paperwork, puppy packs and instructions are a priority. All of the pups are doing extremely well and I have to say they are all little monsters at this point!!!!!!!!! So cute to watch but boy can they all do allot of poops!!!LOL
Rubys pups are just opening their eyes, Abbie's pups are just discovering the world around them and the rest are ready to go to their forever homes.
Lucy is in training for her first show in January 2008 in Fitchburg Ma. All the adults are doing well. Grady and Kelsi have had the luxury of sleeping on the King sized bed (we had to buy bigger as the bed was getting way too crowded)..........LOL and I know Jazzy is looking forward to joining them soon.
Wishing you all the very best of Holiday Seasons............drive safe and remember to stop and take in the beauty of winter in Maine! Holly

No comments: