Saturday, September 15, 2007

I FOUND TMY!!


The house is very quiet
I want to find a friend,
I've researched all the breeds
and the Yorkie draws me in.

I searched the web and papers
To see what I could find,
and to my pleasure and glee,
I found TMY!

All the puppies and dogs
are just so very sweet,
I can not wait to visit
to give them them all a treat.

I sent the email and paperwork
I phoned and talked with Holly,
I've been placed on the waiting list,
I know I have found a puppy.

The day has finally come
I will get showered in little kisses
My very own little yorkie
I know what I have been missing.

Wonderful Taylor Made Yorkies
Is not like any of the rest,
If you want a new baby yorkie,
Then go to the very BEST!

Every thing you will need,
and a wonderful mentor who cares,
Yes!!! Taylor Made Yorkies
Will always be there!!

-name withheld per request_

No comments: