Thursday, September 06, 2007

TAYLOR'S SAN JACINTO LUCY

Hello everyone.........my name is Lucy. My mom is Delia and my dad, Grady. Here I am with my daddy outside. My other mom Holly tells me that I am coming into myself and will hopefully be able to show after I turn 6 months old. I am an outgoing girl.
I just started being able to go outside with all the big dogs and I mastered the steps my very first day. I love to pose as you can see. "I'm practicing stacking on my own".
I have a sweet little face as you all can see. All my brothers have gone home to their new homes but I get to stay at TMY. Such a good life I have!!! I love it here. They named me Taylor's San Jacinto Lucy because I was born on my other dad's stepmom's birthday and they live in San Jacinto California. Someday I might go out there to visit them. Enjoy............Lucy and Holly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your Taylor's San Jacinto Lucy . but i am living in new brunswick of canada. where is your location and if i am really like to take him , could you sent him to me , i mean to canada?

thx! by the way , they are so cute~

yorkiegirl said...

To the person who wrote me from Canada who is interested in buying Lucy. Lucy is not for sale at this time.
to answer the question about shipping.........I would prefer to meet you half way on a hand delivery should i have a pup for you in the future. Holly