Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Another year has passed...a time to reflect, a time to count your blessings, a time to make your new year resolutions. 2006 brought some wonderful things to my household and I am counting my blessings for sure. A new job, the purchase of some property and three beautiful litters of puppies without complication, and good health for my family to name a few.
I can think of many friends and families who were not as fortunate as I, as saddness and misfortune went their way this past year. My heart is heavy for those associates and I can only pray that 2007 will bring uplifting days and healing for them.
I was watching the ball drop in New York City last night at the hour struck 12. What does this mean to most people....?? New beginnings? Hope? Love? The end of the war? What ever it may be, and whatever 2007 may bring..........It is a wonderful day when the sun comes up and new day has begun. I thank God for this and pray that everyone has a wonderful, happy, prosperous and healthful New Year. Taylor Made Yorkies

No comments: