Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ABBIES PUPS GROWING AND EYES OPEN

I have to first apologize that I have not been very good about getting new pictures on here with Abbie's pups. Everyone including myself has been extremely busy with puppies and Easter. My webmaster should be updating my website soon as Abbie's pups are now 3 weeks old and now we have a new litter to put on as well. In the meantime, I will try to put some info on here for you to see.

These puppies are absolutely adorable!! Most have that teddy bear look and they are just as rolly polly as ever. Abbie is a great Mom. I have not heard these pups cry and they have been the most content of any litter we have had. They have started to play and walk around in the whelping box as well. These pics are about a week old now so I will be getting some new ones soon. 3 boys are sold and the girl and the little boy are on hold at TMY. Depending how they both progress, they may stay at TMY for future breeding and show. Should I change my mind, you will be the first to know!! Holly

No comments: