Sunday, April 15, 2007

YORKIE LOVE

"THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A YORKIE!!! " Have you ever heard this phrase? I have!! In fact I say it all the time because it is true. Yesterday I went shopping for supplies at 3 different pet stores. In the first store I ran into a gentleman carrying a distinguished looking yorkie, "Bentley". Oh, he is a yorkie, right? He's handsome! I told him. The man said, 'Yes, I was opposed to getting him when my wife told me she wanted one....but now, I would not part with him for the world..........there is nothing like a yorkie!
The next store I went to brought a couple of women walking around with an older male yorkie and two new yorkie girls. They looked to be around 12 weeks or so.... "these are our pets, we are not the breeder". Those pups drew much attention and I heard them say, "there is nothing like a yorkie...........we just love them!
Later that day, I took Ali for a socialization outing........."oh look at that yorkie...she is beautiful!"A man approached me and told me he just loved yorkies..........he was carrying a shiz-mix". Obviously, Yorkie Love is in and about us. Every family that we have let adopt one of our babies says the same thing..............."we just love him or her". Yorkies are highly intellegent, committed and loving. There's nothing like a YORKIE!!! Holly

No comments: