Monday, April 30, 2007

PUPPY VISITS




Yesterday we had puppy visits by new parents and prospective parents. The dogs and I had a great time but we all slept for two hours when it was over. There is so much preparation, grooming, cleaning, etc but it is worth every minute. Everyone (meaning the dogs) was mostly on their best behavior and everyone looked pretty spiffy in my eyes. How could you not just love these guys!!
Today I came home from work and poor Abbie looked liked she had been malled by these little rascles...........Of course the first picture shows one of the pups laughing..........the second one says...........who us???? and the 4rd one.......please dont take our TV away tonight........we promise to be good..........I just love these puppies!!! HOllly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pups are absolutely adorable! I think the pictures are perfect.

yorkiegirl said...

Thank you!!