Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A NICE THANK YOU.......IT'S ALL WORTH IT!!!

Hope you don't mind I posted this..............but I am sooooooooooo pleased!!!

Dear Holly,
I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how happy we are after yesterdays visit to Taylor Made Yorkies. We weren't too sure what to expect, but when we got there, all of our expectations and then some were met. Our experience in meeting Zach was amazing. When we walked into your house, we were greeted by numerous Yorkies that were all so friendly and just wanted some of our attention. Finally, we were able to meet you face to face and once seeing you, we got a settling feeling knowing that our puppy was in good hands. You were extremely knowledgeable about the breed and also on how to care for them. With the stories that you were telling us we could see that these puppies were loved from the second they were born! Your house was kept immaculate, which was unlike other Yorkie breeders that we had met with. From meeting you, seeing the cleanliness of your house, and the good nature of your dogs, we knew that we had made the right decision in putting our faith in Taylor Made Yorkies to give us a puppy that we will be proud to call our own. Overall, our experience was amazing and I once again want to thank you for taking time off from work to have us come visit! We look forward to hearing from you on the progress of our little guy!
Thanks again,
Jaclyn & Andrew
This kind of note not only makes my day.........but makes everything I do worthwhile. I say thank you.........as I know that another of my pups have found a wonderful future mom and dad!!! Holly

No comments: