Sunday, April 15, 2007

BUZOTTA TESTIMONIAL

Dear Holly,
I just wanted to write a small note to let you know how much we are loving Lola and thank you for the wonderful and professional experience in buying her from you. I have done many searches online and have spoken to many breeders before deciding on Taylor Made Yorkies for my little baby. I did not rush into buying a Yorkie from just anyone. I researched and spoke to many breeders from all over the United States for 9 months before making my decision to go with you.
When I spoke to you on the phone you were right up front with me. You did not sugar coat anything just so I would buy a puppy from you. You interviewed me as if I were a potential employee because you wanted to make sure your puppies went to the right homes. That was an important part of why I chose Taylor Made Yorkies. You cared where your puppies went to after they left your home!!!
Once I decided to purchase from you, I sent in the contract and deposit. What surprised me the most was that I got almost daily emails from you about Jazzy's pregnancy and pending birth. Once born, I got pictures and updates almost daily!!! I could actutally put together a better 'baby album' of Lola than my own children!!!
You allowed us to come visit the puppies on 2 occassions before we finally took Lola home!!! We are enjoying her so much. Our vet has checked her out and confirmed she is very healthy!! We got so many people commenting on how cute she is.
Thank you for your kindness and expertise in the field of Yorkies. I know that if ever I have any questions about Lola, I know I can count on you to help me out.
Rosemary Buzzotta

No comments: