Monday, April 16, 2007

COLE TESTIMONIAL

Dear Holly,
Thank you so much for our precious little Jessi. She has been the sweetest and most social little girl. I feel very blessed to have found you as a breeder. I did a lot of research trying to find a good Yorkshire Terrier breeder. I made many telephone calls and searched many hours online. I finally came across your website and was very impressed with all the information you had available. After reading everything on your website and speaking to you directly on the telephone, it was very obvious to me how loving and caring you were with your Yorkies. I loved the fact that you "interviewed" me before agreeing to sell a puppy to me. Since having Jessi home for week - I have had several questions and you have always been right there to answer them not matter how silly. It is so comforting to know you and all your knowledge are always available. The puppy care package you put together for us when we picked her up was unbelievable and had everything spelled right out for the future care of our new addition.
Thank you so much Holly for allowing us to purchase one of your beautiful Yorkies. I not only found a great breeder but a new dear friend.
Shelley Cole (Jessi's Mom)

No comments: